Position Title: Program Integrator
Location: Washington DC, Greenbelt and Silver Spring, MD
Technology Project Managers, Inc (TPM) brings a team of seasoned Project Managers, Project Schedulers, Risk Managers and Engineers with a proven history of delivering high-performance systems engineering, integration and aerospace operations services to civil and defense agencies. TPM provides these services throughout all phases of the program life cycle and across the entire space systems architecture, including space and ground assets.
- The Program Integrator will interface with civil servants, program control specialists, engineers and program managers. Responsibilities will include budget planning, integration and analysis for 60 research projects across 2 programs and 5 centers.
- Provide leadership and high-quality systems engineering expertise in supporting the products and services required of successful programs and projects.
- Lead all relevant activities for the definition, implementation, integration and operations of systems and programs assigned.
- Responsibilities will include supporting the integration of the PPBE process.
- Cost Management/ Budget/ PPBE: budget planning, coordination, integration and analysis. Cost control.
- Conduct monthly projects’ reviews during the execution of the budget year to assure the projects are performing as planned.
- Risk Management-coordinate the planning and process implementation, risk analysis, mitigation strategies and tracking and trending
- Engineering Support- coordinate the systems engineering policy and procedures, independent reviews, engineering tools, knowledge management, systems engineering training
- Leadership, Communications, Facilitations and Negotiation skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Accounting, or other related discipline may be substituted for six years’ experience. MBA or Master’s Degree in Engineering is a plus.
- Five years of direct Risk Management experience.
- Five to ten years of experience providing systems engineering, program management and technical direction across multiple complex programs to program personnel.
- Must be familiar with the principles of exercising independent judgment, as well as a high level of analytical skill, in solving complex and unusual technical, administrative, and managerial problems.
- Five to ten years of experience with Budget planning and execution (PPBE)
- Proven ability to handle integration and analysis of multiple project schedules.
- Excellent organizational, detail and meeting deadlines skills.
- Experience applying the systems framework on aerospace projects.
- NASA, NOAA or Aerospace environment and experience.
- PMP certification
- Well organized and an excellent multi-tasker.
As a growing engineering company, Technology Project Managers is developing a team of engineers and program management professionals to work with its client partners to bring proven performance to our customer’s toughest challenges. Join us at Technology Project Managers, where we are engineering a better tomorrow.
Technology Project Managers is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Please submit our application (download here), your relevant resume and brief cover letter referencing the position to: email@example.com. No phone calls accepted.