Position Title: Project Risk Manager
Location: Greenbelt and Silver Spring, MD
Technology Project Managers, Inc (TPM) brings a team of seasoned Project Managers, Project Schedulers, Risk Managers and Engineers with a proven history of delivering high-performance systems engineering, integration and aerospace operations services to civil and defense agencies. TPM provides these services throughout all phases of the program life cycle and across the entire space systems architecture, including space and ground assets.
The Project Rick Manager will interface with civil servants, program control specialists, engineers and program managers.
- Assist in identifying, monitoring and evaluating project risks and facilitating processes using continuous improvement methods.
- Monitor team during execution of processes for risk, issue and opportunity management.
- Facilitate multiple risk boards and perform appropriate reporting.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Accounting, or other related discipline may be substituted for three years’ experience. MBA or Master’s Degree in Engineering is a plus.
- Five years of direct Risk Management experience.
- Five to ten years of experience providing systems engineering, program management and technical direction across multiple complex programs to program personnel.
- Must be familiar with the principles of exercising independent judgment, as well as a high level of analytical skill, in solving complex and unusual technical, administrative, and managerial problems.
- Proven ability to handle integration and analysis of multiple project schedules.
- Experience in the identification, monitoring and reporting of project risks.
- Excellent organizational, detail and meeting deadlines skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform on EVM projects.
- Experience applying the systems framework on aerospace projects.
- NASA, NOAA or Aerospace environment and experience a plus.
- Futron’s risk tool, the Integrated Risk Management Application (IRMA)
- Proficient in Primavera, COBRA, MS Excel and Microsoft Project.
- PMP certification
- Well organized and an excellent multi-tasker.
As a growing engineering company, Technology Project Managers is developing a team of engineers and program management professionals to work with its client partners to bring proven performance to our customer’s toughest challenges. Join us at Technology Project Managers, where we are engineering a better tomorrow.
Technology Project Managers is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Please submit our application (download here), your relevant resume and brief cover letter referencing the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls accepted.