Some key factors make us different than other engineering firms - beginning with our people. TPM is staffed with a remarkable team of engineers - deeply knowledgeable and proven professionals from multiple industries who are adept at solving problems and managing formidable projects.
The TPM team is committed utilizing industry standard processes whenever possible, ensuring results are reliable and universally accepted.
A Brief Staff Skills and Certifications Summary:
- An accomplished team offering over 100 years of combined experience
- 50+ years of combined experience supporting the US Federal Government
- Supported over 200 Fortune 500 clients providing solutions worldwide
- Our network includes authors, trainers, coaches, and recognized leaders
- Professionals certified in:
- Organizational Change - Change Management Advanced Practitioners (CMAP)
- Engineering Management - BS and PhDs in Industrial Engineering
- Cost Engineering - American Association of Cost Engineers AACE - Cost Certified Professional (CCP)
- Process Improvement - Lean Six Sigma - Black Belt
- Subject Matter Experts in large-scale, enterprise implementation of:
- Enterprise Resource Management (ERP)
- Enterprise Project Management (EPM)
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Corporate Strategy, and more.
Rodolfo J. Lavaque, PMP, CMAP
As company Founder and President, Mr. Lavaque provides company leadership and is an expert Industrial Engineer. He has 20 years of end to end project/program management experience, augmented with knowledge gained working for companies like Booz Allen Hamilton, SGT and CEB.
- 10 years of planning/scheduling, cost estimation and systems engineering at NASA.
- An instructor for NASA (project management professional and planning/ scheduling).
- 15 years of experience implementing integrated enterprise project management solutions.
- Practiced at helping clients to address multiple complex issues in order to achieve successful results.
Mr. Lavaque earned an MBA from the University of Maryland University College and received his Change Management Advanced Practitioners (CMAP) certificate from The McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University.
Tai Okwesa, PMP, PMI-SP, AACE
Mr. Okwesa, TPM's Director of Project Planning and Control, is a graduate of The George Washington University with a Bachelors in International Affairs and an MBA in Finance.
He has formidable experience developing and implementing program and project management strategies, and is exceptionally knowledgeable in the area of Earned Value Management. He is also practiced in Program Planning and Support, Financial Analysis, and Risk Management, skills he perfected working at consulting firms such as Deloitte and Booz Allen Hamilton.
As an Associate Project Engineer at TPM, Mr. Otero is responsible for Schedule Development and Planning activities on the GOES-R Mission Operations Support Team contract. Working primarily in Microsoft Project, Mr. Otero interfaces with the client team leads to schedule current tasks and plan future work and task estimation, while designing and maintaining the progress reporting materials used in discussion with upper management. Supplemental to these duties, Mr. Otero assists in producing schedule performance metrics, performing Schedule Risk-Analysis, creating and managing internal Risk Management process and practices, as well as new candidate identification and interviewing.
TPM’s Director of Operations has over 35 years of experience as an executive, management consultant, operations specialist, entrepreneur and investor.
Mr. Phillips is knowledgeable in the areas of Corporate Management, Accounting, Operations, Capital Management, Strategic Planning, Financial Planning, Financial Administration, Human Resources, Staff Development, Facilities Management and Back-Office Management.
Chuck Spangler, PMP
Mr. Spangler is Chief Operating Officer at TPM. He has over forty years of experience in Project Management, Risk Management, Business Process Engineering, Performance Management, Strategic Planning, Decision Support, IT Cloud Strategy and Training Development and Delivery.
Lisa Bell Roden
Ms. Roden is responsible for the development and execution of TPM's Communications Strategy and Digital presence. She has a background in Content Development and Multi-media Production, as well as Marketing Project Management. She has experience writing RFP responses, Social Media content, and business collateral materials.