TPM is a specialized consulting firm providing project management and engineering services to commercial and government organizations. We apply engineering principles to the business practice. Our team approach brings together the technological problem-solving savvy of engineering and the organizational, administrative, and planning abilities of program or project management in order to oversee complex enterprises from conception to completion.
Here are some examples of product provided and skill sets desired. Candidates who stand out us are those who are seasoned and who are capable of integrating a number of these skills in order to provide solutions to our clients:
- Systems Engineering & Engineering Management.
- Project Management Office (PMO): set up, project plans, tools definitions, tools selection and set-up, and coaching.
- Schedule Management: schedule management plan, schedule development and maintenance, performance analysis.
- Risk Management: risk management plan, risk identification, mitigation strategies, quantitative risk analysis.
- Cost Management: cost estimation, cost assessment, cost planning, cost analysis, earned value management system (EVMS), IBRs, audits/reviews and resources management.
- Integration and Analytics: scope, cost, schedule and risk integrated analysis; planning and re-planning throughout project lifecycle.
- Organizational Change Management: stakeholder’s analysis, as-is vs. future analysis, change management planning, strategic communication planning.
- Systems Engineering: design, architecture, interfaces definitions, requirements management, verification & validation, integration & test, technical writing and trade off analysis.
- Business and Project Strategy: market feasibility studies, business plans, operational reviews, re-engineering, strategic planning.
- Training: content development, seminars and workshops.
- Process Improvement: business process definition, mission architecture definition, improvement plan, performance metrics and assessments.
- Program Integration and Business Analytics: joint confidence (scope-cost-schedule-risk) integrated analysis, probabilistic schedule-risk analysis and enterprise planning.
But there's more. We are looking for people who are energetic and embrace our company's core values - practicing Sympathy and Ownership. while also driving and embracing Innovation.
Sympathy - We put ourselves in other peoples' shoes and treat them as we want to be treated.
Ownership - We take responsibility, have pride in our work, and share in the rewards.
Innovation - We don't settle. We always strive to improve how we do things and what we offer.
Please visit our Job Postings page to view current listings.